Aberjhani, Albert Camus, angel poems, Angels, best quotes of the year 2013, book reviews, books, creatives, creativity, digital art, end of year quotes, Facebook, Flannery O’Connor, Guerrilla Decontextualizaton, Instagram, JFK, New book release, Pinterest, popular hashtags, QP Aberjhani, quotes about creativity, quotes about grace, quotes about passion, quotes about unity, Robert Frost, the quotable poet, The Year 2013, Valentine Days and Nights, Year 2013 quotes
The quote at number one on this countdown isn’t going to surprise too many people because it’s been trending viral since October. What has surprised some people is the no-show so far on Journey through the Power of the Rainbow. Remember that big announcement back in April? Word is the original PLANNED BOOK has been expanded because the use (legit and not legit) of quotes by QP Aberjhani on the net has continued to increase and the book needs to offer more than what’s available online. Yeah that makes sense but in the meantime…
You can overlook the delayed publication of the book when checking out everything else he’s been putting out there. The Text and Meaning Series gave nods to MLK, Albert Camus, Langston Hughes, JFK, and Robert Frost. Plus his Guerrilla Decontextualization project, and rumored works on Ms. Flannery O’Connor and a play would be more than enough to keep most writers’ keyboards clicking. It’s because he’s so prolific that different groups find different uses for his writings. Political, social, sexy, spiritual, educational, group hugs, you name it and he’s got something that fits. Some of the quotes listed in this blog have been listed before but they grew even stronger in 2013. The “Dare to love yourself” quote is still trending viral so you won’t see it here.
PLEASE CHECK IT OUT: Full accreditation here acknowledging all quotes are by QP Aberjhani with links to original posts of artwork when possible. Enjoy the top 5 countdown:
5. “Un-winged and naked, sorrow surrenders its crown to a throne called grace.” –from poem “Angel of Valentine Days and Nights published in The River of Winged Dreams. Image by Eaglemaiden on Instagram:
4. “Now come the whispers bearing bouquets of moonbeams and sunlight tremblings.” ― Aberjhani, from “Angel of Valentine Days and Nights” in The River of Winged Dreams. Art from Andrea Guzman shared on Pinterest.
3. “I place my fingers upon these keys typing 2,000 dreams per minute and naked of spirit dance forth my cosmic vortex upon this crucifix called language.” This one is from “Sweet Brother Brother Daddy K” in Visions of a Skylark Dressed in Black and was turned into amazing art by Jaanika Talts on Facebook.
2. “This is what our love is––a sacred pattern of unbroken unity sewn flawlessly invisible inside all other images, thoughts, smells, and sounds.” –from the poem “The Comforter on Your Bed” in The River of Winged Dreams. Image courtesy JulieKrull.com and Facebook.com/BeautifulMindfulLife.
1. “To create art with all the PASSION in one’s soul is to live art with all the BEAUTY in one’s heart. ” from Red Room Blog. Image courtesy of You Me & Charlie :
QP post by MS/25